We are Ripley Solutions Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 10221211 and our registered office address is at 1 Ripley Grove, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 3TA (“we”, “us”, our”) and are the owners of this website ( www.ripleysolutions.com ) (“our Site”). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
- The content of the pages of our Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our Site meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced on our Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on our Site.
- Unauthorised use of our Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, our Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our Site and any dispute arising out of such use of our Site shall be governed exclusively by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims in relation to our Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.